You are here
Recruitment – Temporary solutions
At Page Personnel, we have consultants specialised in recruiting highly skilled professionals for temporary positions. Typically, temporary positions are filled for a defined period to cover an immediate need, or until your company finds a long-term solution.
Our consultants know the typical requirements of temporary positions and can provide you with a list of qualified candidates within a few hours. Depending on your needs, the candidate you select can start the very next day, a week later, or whenever best suits you.
Why use our temporary solutions?
- You need to cover a period of time before a permanent employee begins working
- You need additional resources for a project
- You have a work backlog and need additional help
- You need an extra employee during an expected or unexpected peak period
- You need immediate support due to illness, holiday, or parental leave of a permanent employee
- You are looking for an intermediate solution during a period of hiring restrictions
What sets Page Personnel apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, allowing us to present you top professionals with proven track-records in your sector.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee is included in the agreed rate for the temporary hire, and you are only charged for the time the contracted employee works.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates, building a continuous talent pipeline through our extensive candidate database.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service is a benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.