You are here
Rewards & Wellbeing
At PageGroup, rewards are more than just cash incentives. But our competitive basic salaries, personal and team-based bonuses and additional incentives (company car, team activities) are a great start.
Combined with ‘High Flyers’ trips abroad and regular team social events – to name just a few - they make PageGroup’s rewards the best in the industry.
We never forget the importance of health and wellbeing. Our employees have helped us develop our comprehensive range of benefits. We empower our people and create an environment of high trust and high performance. It’s about encouraging a healthy lifestyle, flexibility at work, facilitating a healthy life balance, fostering self-development and providing career growth.
We make success fun as well as rewarding and we care about our colleagues. Our collaborative, team-based structure helps.
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 additional day per year from 3rd year onwards (max. 5 additonal days)
- Modern offices in prime locations
- Company cars (from Managing consultant onwards)
- Smartphones for all employees
- Remote access to support flexibility
- Fruit baskets
- Reduced rates at selected fitness clubs & joint sport activities
- Attractive incentives
- Company Get-togethers & team events
- Special day surprises
For all of this and more, PageGroup has been recognised as Top Employer for the 2nd consecutive year in a row. Find out more