Trust Officer SPA / ENG 100% (m / f)
Trust Management SPA / ENG
About Our Client
Our client is a Trust Company well-established in Geneva.
- Client portfolio management ;
- Daily relationship management with clients and third parties ;
- Incorporating and setting-up companies, trusts and foundations in various juridictions ;
- Day-to-day administration of client entities ;
- Preparing board minutes and trustees resolutions ;
- Preparing and processing documentation for account opening / closure ;
- Preparing for an attending client meetings ;
- Posting accounting entries and producing accurate financial statements, spreadsheets and ad hoc information as required ;
- Preparing accurate timesheets and fee notes for billing ;
- Assisting Senior Management in all duties relating to client portfolios.
The Successful Applicant
- Financial background ;
- STEP or TEP qualified ;
- Relevant experience in trust administration and trust management ;
- Fluent in English and Spanish ;
- Good interpersonal skills (client contacts) ;
- Excellent organizational skills ;
- Pleasant and professional personnality, self motivated and enthusiastic ;
- High level of integrity, trust and confidentiality.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract in a dynamic and friendly working environment.