Trust Assistant ENG 100% (m / w)
About Our Client
Our client is an important trust company based in Geneva but also worldwide.
- Complete various internal and external correspondence as appropriate or requested by the Trust Managers ;
- Ensure all incoming, internal and outgoing correspondence is filed both physically and electronically in line with set procedures and standards ;
- Perform accurate processing of payments and associated documentation ;
- Complete the opening and closing of custodian & bank accounts ;
- Maintain the client database ;
- Perform research to resolve problems, initiating corrective actions either directly or with the Trust Managers and following through to ensure client's satisfaction and to preven recurrence ;
- Assist with the closure / transfer out processes ;
- Liaise with the Trust Managers and colleagues on a daily basis in order to ensure that all necessary tasks are completed within the required timescales ;
- Undertake any reasonable additional duties wich from time to time may be requested by a member of the Management ;
- Assume the back-up of other trust assistant(s) when appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience ;
- STEP Certificate ;
- Good technical knowledge of trust company administration processes ;
- Good understanding of the key risks associated with services provided ;
- Good knowledge of MS Office ;
- Proven ability to work to required deadlines ;
- Able to manage and prioritise time effectively and independently ;
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills with both staff and external intermediaries ;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French is an asset ;
- Methodical, thorough and attentive to details ;
- Ability to prioritise workload ;
- Team spirit.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract within a challenging, dynamic and growing working environment.