Trust Accountant (m/f)
Support the Trust Administator
Our client is a trust company located in Geneva.
- Within this human-sized company, your main responsibilities are the following;
- Produce accounting for clients located in different countries;
- Prepare the general ledgers, accounts payable & receivable;
- Reconcile bank accounts (multi-currencies);
- Support the trust administrator team (clients relationships, administrative tasks).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in accounting within another trust company;
- Accounting background (Maturité, Bachelor);
- General knowledge of local statutory requirements and tax consequences;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently, to establish priorities and keep deadlines.
Excellent work atmosphere.