Tri-lingual Head Receptionist (GE/FR/EN)
International and innovative working environment in Med Tech industry
Job to start immediately!
About Our Client
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and proactive Head Receptionist to join, and lead, the small team at the front house of our client, an international Medical Technology company in the Solothurn area. Some travel to a second site in the French-speaking region is expected on a monthly basis.
- Answering telephones in a polite and courteous manner and appropriately directing the calls.
- Dealing with high volumes of in-coming and out-going post including the provision of additional post services, such as booking couriers.
- Greeting visitors in a polite and courteous manner, setting up meeting rooms, offering them refreshments, and ensuring they sign in and out of the building.
- Managing and supporting the reception email inbox and dealing with any queries which are sent through
- Management and booking of meeting rooms and conference calls
- Ordering weekly stationery for office through our purchase order process
- Acting as a first point of contact for any issues within the office and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately
The Successful Applicant
- A background in Customer Services, Hospitality or Reception
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Desire to help and provide excellent customer service
- Fluency in German and English, and good knowledge of French
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Setting of priorities, able to handle high workload
What's on Offer
Do you want to play an important part in a global business? Do you value being responsible for a customer's first impression? Do you enjoy surrounding yourself with proactive people? Then do not hesitate and apply online now!