Temporary IT Users Support Specialist
About Our Client
Our lcient is one of the leader company in the healthcare and life-sciences industry.
- Setup personal computers, this includes the installation of operating system and application software. Ensure that the setup is performed following corporate standards and using corporate operating system images.
- Set up and support printers, faxes, phones, tablets and peripherals.
- Perform the IT on-boarding of local and remote users.
- Analyze and provide technical solutions to incidents and requests within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Develop root cause analysis and corrective actions plan.
- Log, track, document and resolve incoming requests using the IT Service Management tool
- Follow the Service Desk framework.
- Route out-of-scope incidents or requests and escalate issues to respective responsible parties, conduct periodic follow-up and maintain resolution status.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of IT Support experience in an international company.
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, results and quality oriented.
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and requests simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a global environment with frequent communications with Global and Regional IT teams
- Must have demonstrated problem-solving skills to troubleshoot medium to complex situations
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work independently in a timely, organized, methodical manner
Working proficiency of:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Building and imaging of end-user workstations, laptops and tablets
- Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 applications
- Office 365
- End user support for Microsoft Exchange
- Mobile device support and deployment
- Video Conferencing systems support
- Windows Server 2008 & 2012
- Printer Management
- Active Directory user account, security groups and GPO's administration and access management
- Microsoft Networking ( DHCP, DNS)
- Understanding of TCP/IP LAN and WAN networks
- Task and results oriented
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer