Temp - High Level Team Assistant - 6 months
*Exciting opportunity to work for a global International Organisation
*Must be immediately available and have worked at a Board level
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
- Gatekeeping for the two directors
- Complex diary and inbox management
- Arranging events
- Arranging global travel
- Putting together pitches, presentations and proposals
- Minute taking Partner meetings
- CRM administration, client account management
- Proof reading
- Project managing all assignments, liaising with senior executives daily
- Scheduling for clients and candidates, managing timelines
- Ensuring invoices are paid in timely manner
- Onboarding aftercare scheduling
- Initial research on new projects and market mapping
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have worked in a similar EA role previously, and have a good grasp on the full search cycle.
Be able to manage a high volume of projects at any one time - excellent organisation skills and multitasking are key.
Time management must be exemplary, ensuring every single mile stone of the project is met on time, and time is managed well across multiple diaries and time zones.
Attention to detail is important - you must be able to demonstrate that you can produce documentation and presentation with perfect accuracy using Microsoft applications, as well as proof reading.
Articulate and confident communication skills when liaising with all stakeholders.
Be keen to be in an EA role, adding value and helping to drive the business
What's on Offer
To be discussed.