Supply Chain Financial Analyst (m/f)
International and growing environment
Great development possibilities in a stable environment
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with their HQ based in central Switzerland. The company is an international player in the petrochemical industry with the aim to continue growing the business globally.
- Responsible for the calculation of preliminary purchase prices.
- Prepare and calculate the final netback to producers and intercompany on global realized sales and related cost.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to increase sales productivity and evaluate performance measured against sales targets and plans
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results and communicate them towards the Management, including improvement recommendations.
- Prepare daily or weekly reports to support the operations.
- Guide and coordinate with the global sales functions to provide accurate forecasts, generate reports for forecasts, and collaborate forecasts into monthly reports such as a latest estimates.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including trend identification, opportunity and risk assessment as well as forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical skills with 3+ Years'experience in a similar role
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related area of study
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage
- Excellent Excel knowledge, VBA would be an advantage
- Proactive, communicative and used to work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Keep in mind the holistic view / overview for the entire topic
- Team-player and proven ability to work both independently and supervised
What's on Offer
- You will be able to take responsibilities in a small and highly motivated team
- Learning & career development opportunities
- International environment
Do your qualifications meet the requirements? Does it match your motivations and expectations? Then please apply for the position now. We are looking forward to your application.