Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f) - Medical Equipment
Contribute actively to the company growth
Great challenge to achieve
Our client is a well-know company based in Vaud leader in its field.
- Support procurement team in the selection of suppliers;
- Lead supplier audit and manage process documentation;
- Work with supplier to set up corrective actions from reported quality issues;
- Follow up quality improvement of each suppliers and ensure tracking of their actions;
- Be involved in continuous improvement projects.
- Justify 5yearsofexperience as supplierqualityengineer;
- At least 5 years of experience in a regulated environment with demanding quality standards (ex : ISO13485);
- Demonstrated experience in supplier selection, qualification and monitoring activities in a product manufacturing environment;
- English and French required.
Permanent role - Please send us your CV in PDF