Senior Financial Analyst (m/f)
Join the Group Headquarters...
... within a challenging environement!
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company located in Geneva
The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the Global Finance function, Financial Planning & Analysis and Financing activities of the group.
This is a versatile role with a major focus on competitive and sector analysis, external reporting to financial institutions, financial modelling and board-level material preparation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance;
- Strong financial analysis expertise with 2-3 years' experience in a demanding environment (e.g. corporate finance/investment bank, private equity, transaction services);
- Experience or exposure to competitive analysis;
- Expert in Excel modelling; ability to develop and run financial models;
- Very good command command of both written and spoken English with effective written and presentation skills;
- Team player ability to prioritize, pro-active and action oriented.
What's on Offer
Strong perspectives within the company.