Scientist with a technical understanding (m/f)
1-year temp contract with possibility of extension
International Healthcare company needs your support!
About Our Client
Our client, an international Pharma company in Basel is currently looking for a Scientist. You are responsible for the coordination and execution of scientific experiments for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances and drug products.
- Design, plan and perform experiments
- Interpreting and reporting the results and generate data
- Optimizing the infrastructure or specialized facilities (cell culture or biosafety labs)
- Generating scientific documents for partners
- Coaching team members and work according to appropriate SOP's, GMP, OQM, HSE, ISEC
- Evaluating new lab equipment and preparing CAR and USR
- Reporting and presenting scientific results internally
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Biotechnology or similar
- Work experience as Scientist with technical tools
- Experience with working under cGMP
- Understanding of development/QC processes
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken), German is a big plus
- Team Player and good presentation skills
What's on Offer
Are you a scientist with first solid work experience? Are you looking for the next challenge in the new year? Then apply now!