Sales Engineer - FR/GER (m/f)
You will join a large company with a strong know-how
You will use your technical and sales skills
About Our Client
Our client is a large company with a strong know-how in Geneva.
- Extend our client's scope of supply across existing customers' divisions,
- Develop new customers for existing products, and develop new products for new markets in Germany and Austria
- Deploy the company's strategy, listening to customers and understanding their core issues, while using your extensive engineering knowledge and business awareness in order to end in an economically viable solution
- Develop complete tribological solutions with customers, prepare technical drawings, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Coordinate with the in-house technology departments, in order to converge to the final solution, and provide our customers with strategic products.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
The Successful Applicant
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to read & analyze technical drawings
- Minimum 5 years' experience in moving machine design (machine-tools, presses, transport, energy generation)
- A solid understanding of tribology, metals and alloys is a strong asset
- Fluency in German & French MANDATORY
- Available for Travel (50%)
What's on Offer
Please send us your CV in PDF