Regulatory Affairs Assistant (Ger/Eng)
Unlimited temporary contract
Knowledge of GMP and an eye for detail wanted!
About Our Client
Our client, a multi-national company with its headquarters in Lucerne is looking for a Label Translation Specialist to start as soon as possible.
- Responsible for preparation of country specific label text and label translations ensuring country specific, internal and regulatory requirements are followed
- Ensure that the GMP quality and safety standards in Label Translation are complied with in accordance with internal and regulatory requirements
- For each work order, transfers language specific label texts into the electronic label generation system and designs the layout for each individual label type.
- Generates master data in the electronic tracking system
- Investigations of internal and external product complaints regarding labels as well as the implementation of appropriate risk assessments and the resulting corrective measures CAPA
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical or clinical product development
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work with constantly changing priorities
- Diligent and quality oriented
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Structured proactive working attitude
- Very Good English and German skills
What's on Offer
Do you have an eye for detail and a diligent approach to work? Do you enjoy surrounding yourself with lively people? Then do not hesitate and apply online now!