Project Officer - Temporary position
6 month temporary missions starting in July
Large, growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
You will report to the head of the department and his directors.
Your main tasks will include but not limited to :
- Project Management
- Coordinate communication and activities among theproject team and other involved internal units as well as external partners.
- Gather and record of information on the implementation of the team initiative.
- Prepare results reporting to different internal committees.
- Prepare and follow-up of management and project team meetings
- Support to the Chief of department
- Perform other duties consistent with the role as required
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Support the development of an appropriate monitoring and evaluation framework for the team project, including the development and definition of regular reporting tools (basis for bi-weekly management meetings and monthly team meetings) and a well-thought process to evaluate the team project.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Coordinate contracts including reviewing TORs and drafting memos
- Well-organized regular management meetings and monthly project team meetings
- Updated internal and external documents for quarterly reporting on the implementation of the project
- A well-facilitated and maintained information sharing platform such as SharePoint for team documentation
The Successful Applicant
Masterdegree in international relaitons, business administration or public health
Project management or project coordination experience, preferably in an international and multicultural environment.
Minimum one year to maximum 5 years of professional experience
Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment in a related field
Experience working with multiple sectors, such as international organizations, governments, civil society and the private sector.
Organisation / Team Spirit and Service Delivery must be your key qualities.
What's on Offer
To be discussed.