Programme Manager Coordinator - French and English - NGO
4 month contract - Start Date : June 2020 - French and English
Running of workstreams and Process Optimisation
About Our Client
Our client is a Not for Profit based around in Geneva.
- Design, deploy and manage the 12 month rolling meeting agenda with all donor partners and other stakeholders.
- Identify the process of collaboration and create meeting schedules on when and where (virtual / face to face) meetings are needed to inquire, report and escalate with regards to collaboration milestones.
- Prepare process improvements to be presented to partner/donors
- Prepare the objective setting of every single meeting planned, what is the purpose of the session, who are required and who are optional attendees, what decisions are expected to be made.
- Prepare agenda's and discussion schedules, collect all pre-read from all partners, collate all pre-read into a comprehensive pre-read powerpoint slide deck.
- Have data validated as part of the pre-read by the Lead Secretariat.
- Distribute pre-read amongst donors & partners attending the relevant meetings
- Design recognizalbe templates for the secretariat (meeting invites, powerpoint slides, Word documents, etc) enabling consistent communication from the secretariat
- Attend all meetings, open meetings, write all minutes/notes from all meetings. Distribute all meeting notes to all participants and other stakeholders
- Agility in changing / adopting meeting agenda's in case partners/donors provide last minute cancellations
- Maintain Dropbox/Sharepoint (TBC) structure and content
- Maintain relevant conferencing facility (WebEx, ZOOM, Skype, BlueJeans, etc) (TBC)
- Maintain secretariat contact lists to map out the entire network in which the secretariat is engaged.
The Successful Applicant
You have experience in Project Management and Coordination of meetings with different stakeholders.
Excellent use of PowerPoint and Excel.
Ability to work with remote team.
- Experience in working in an international context, with high level of virtual working
- Easy connector, people person
- Diligent in follow up
- Eye for detail
- Efficient working style
- Ability to travel few times a year
What's on Offer