Procurement Process Consultant (m/f) - 9 months mission
You will contribute to the implementation of a new procurement process
You will support the creation of the procurement team
About Our Client
Our client is a financial institution based in Geneva.
- Conduct fit gap analysis of business process and system requirements
- Plan and manage all aspects of a technology project including high level scope, activity scheduling, resourcing, risk assessment, change control, milestones & critical deliverables, progress reporting and governance documentation
- Perform an As-Is analysis and define TO-BE process with business
- Gather business (Finance/Procurement) needs and requirements, agree on critical success factors with the stakeholders for the project Business Case
- Develop and implement a detailed project plan in conjunction with the stakeholders, internal functions and external Third Parties where applicable
- Provide best-in-class recommendations on how the PO/PR process should be implementation based on other implementation experiences
- Collaborate with overall project team and demonstrate strong leadership skills to keep the project on track for the agreed implementation date(s)
- Drive project Implementation and guarantee successful Process execution
- Accountable for managing Training and end-to-end Change management
- Work with colleagues to make sure all management and project deliverables are completed on time, within budget at the right quality and in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
- Ensure people commitment and accountability to the success of the project
- Develop and foster relationships with the key business stakeholders and work in partnership/collaboration with technical teams both internal and outsourced to develop appropriate business solutions aligned to the scope and objectives of the project
- Track, monitor and communicate progress against the project plan, requirements, quality standards, processes and milestones.
- Create a project document that is updated and reviewed weekly to track Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies (RAID).
- Host weekly/Monthly meetings with key stakeholders to report progress and escalate any project concerns, risks or issues.
- Create a project folder and add all the appropriate governance documentation for auditing purposes.
The Successful Applicant
- Certified Project Management qualification
- Minimum 10 years' relevant Project Management and Procurement experience
- Strong knowledge of Project Management practices/methodologies including Project Planning tool
- Experience in change management
- SAP MM &/or SRM experience
- Knowledge of Financial services industry is desirable
- Must speak French and English
What's on Offer