Private Banking Account/Relationship Manager
Deversified and challanging role as "Farmer" in a "Hunter & Farmer" Approach
Continous personal development in highly motivated and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a small international Private Bank in Zurich, serving clients with their needs across different countries. Strong knowledge in compliance and cross-boarder regulations is therefore highly desirable.
- Exciting client facing front office role in a dynamic and highly motivated team of Private Banking professionals
- You get the chance to manage and develop existing and new client relationships in a sustainable set-up
- In this role you are in contact with our sophisticated clients and other units of the bank on a daily base delivering an excellent service to ensure a smooth and rapid processing of customer requests
- Fully responsible to prepare, conduct and post-process in-house client meetings
- Desk Coverage in Absence of your colleagues
- Participation and own projects within the Team to improve internal processes and client satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 years experience as Assistant / Account Manager / Relationship Manager in Private Banking or Asset Management or a role with comparable responsibilities
- Fluent in English whereas Dutch language is a huge advantage
- Any other languages are highly appreciated
- You are highly motivated to perform and deliver high-end solutions and enthusiasm for the daily contact with sophisticated clients
- Ambition to drive a growing business in a steadily growing work environment
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding customer orientation that enables you to quickly gain trust and build up efficient relationships with your clients
- You are committed to act as a team player with a high level of flexibility and initiative
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers you a diversified and challenging role in a motivated and dynamic team of professionals. Teamwork, trust, honesty and clear communication is key for us.
As the business is continuously growing and we are developing new areas we want to offer the same perspective to our employees with continuous professional growth and development.