Online Trading - Client Service Officer (italian speaking)
Work in a fintech related company with over 40 years of tradition and experience
You're fluent in Italian and English, dynamic and openminded
Our client is an international company focusing on brokerage services and delivering high-end products to simplify stock exchange trading for their customers. Even though the company has a Fin-Tech character it can look back on a history of 40 years of broker dealing, operating in a fast growing, ever-changing and continuously developing environment - now they are looking for you to join!
- Consulting of new customers by phone or customer contact for account openings
- Explanation of the own branded trading-platforms (navigation, use of tools)
- Support services in close cooperation with the back office
- Acceptance of stock exchange orders, shares, bonds, funds, warrants, structured products, options, futures, forex, fiduciary investments
- Independent handling of customer complaints
- Written and oral processing of email inquiries
- Various marketing and outbound projects
- Degree in Banking and Finance / Economics or completed commercial education in Banking or similar environment
- Besides your fluent Italian, you have excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- You have the ability to recognise risks and to assess them according to their urgency
- You have an affinity to the stock exchange and interest in the markets
- You have a service-oriented way of thinking, enjoy customer contact and possess a networked thinking
- You are dynamic and motivated
- You are stress resistant, willing to learn and determined to achieve your goals.
After an intensive induction and training phase, you will work in a professional team of young talents. You will be empowered to enlarge your knowledge and become an expert in terms of financial markets and maybe soon use your expertise for your own trading activities.
Are you highly motivated, curious, determined and willing to succeed? Apply now and get your career started!