Non For Profit Recruiter Temporary mission for 6 months
Experienced Recruiter to join the recruitment team of our client based in Geneva
Full time role for 6 months - starting date : ASAP
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
- Partner closely with, and be the trusted adviser to hiring managers and all hiring partners on all activities about Talent Acquisition.
- Engage with and ensure a best-in-class candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment process.
- Share knowledge and best practice, and contribute to the continuous improvement of the Talent Acquisition activities and tools
- Serve as a standard setting expert, piloting and rolling out new solutions with a coaching approach to ensure stakeholder engagement
- Support the employer branding and act as a Digital Ambassador on platforms such as LinkedIn
- Maintain accurate recruitment data, and perform regular recruitment trend analysis
- Master the use of the recruitment module of our HRIS (Success Factors) and other relevant tools
- Participate, and lead as assigned, on development work and project streams
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a recruitment capacity, working as an in-house recruiter in a high volume environment. Additional experience from the agency side, an asset.
- Experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes in full autonomy.
- Previous experience in the humanitarian and / or voluntary sector, an asset.
- Computer literate and experience in the use of an application tracking systems and databases, preferably Success Factors, as well as other recruitment tools/platforms (pre-recorder video, AI chatbox, etc…).
- At ease with the collection and analysis of statistics and metrics.
- Professionalism and exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to connect with people with diverse backgrounds and at levels of the organization.
- respect confidentiality and HR ethics.
- Fluent level of English
What's on Offer
To be discussed