MRP Controller (m/f)
You will work for a company with innovation as a first concern
You will have a transversal role
About Our Client
My client is a global company specialized in manufacturing of high-precision production machines. Innovation is in their DNA.
As a MRP controller you will be in charge of:
- Improve methods and forecast to maximize inventory level
- Data analyse in order to improve and maintain coherent metrics
- Create and review demand planning materials in order to have an adequate stock level
- Analyse lead times in order to implement material availability KPI
- Check and verify on regular basis inventory's level
The Successful Applicant
Who you are: You hold a master degree in engineering or business administration completed with 4 to 6 years of experience in logistics. You have very good command of SAP, and a great analytical mind. You speak English and French at a fluent level. Ideally you have knowledge in tool industry as well.
What's on Offer
A stable employement in a great innovative company where you can have different tasks within the same role.