(m/f) TEMP - Office Coordinator FR-ENG
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international firm in the industrial sector.
Description du poste
You provide business administrative support to a team and ensure office processes run smoothly.
- Manage employee calendar, process expense reports, prepare meetings and presentations, assist in tracking timesheet and organise some travels,
- Oversee office and property services, including maintenance of rooms, company's amenities, building and order office supplies, also maintain relationship and contracts with office and building suppliers, handle bills and process invoices,
- Draft and control all types of contracts,
- Assist the HR department in organising recruitment interviews and infiltering and answering HR mailbox,
- Manage correspondence and responsible for mails,
- Organise some internal events.
- Between two and five years of experience in a similar profession,
- Fluent in English and French (C1),
- Commercial certificate or diploma,
- Competencies required: autonomy, proactivity, flexibility, polyvalence, follow-up, writing skills.
Autonomous and dynamic role, requiring to use both English and French languages.