Media Relations Officer (h/f)
International Sport Aassociation
Fluent in English, sport lover
About Our Client
Our client, an International Organization, is looking for a Media Relations Officer to join a dynamic Communication team.
This company is in charge to organize all the international events regarding different disciplines. The organisation gather more than one hundred members of National Federations and is in charge of more than 3000 events per year.
You are rattached directly to the Media Relations Manager with specific missions:
- Media outreach including selling in of storylines to media as part of PR Campaigns
- Write and edit press releases, facts sheets and other press and media related material
- Highlight the brand thanks to general communications and marketing support
- Coordinate external providers related to press and media
- Work closely with the team on media and communication strategies (social media, website, digital platform)
- Maintain a database of media contacts
- Manage the newsletter, magazine and others publications
- Work closely with the Social Media Coordinator in order to define the editorial strategy
- Research story lines
The Successful Applicant
- You have a university degree in Communications, English or Jounrlism - or a similar area
- You have first experience in communication or public/media relations
- You speak perfectly english, another language is a plus
- You are a sport lover
- You are proactive, team oriented, taking responsabilities, able to work underpressure
What's on Offer
We offer you the perspective to join a dynamic team within an international organization.
You will improve your operational skills and learn a lot about a complex environment.
If you think you are the right fit, don't hesitate to apply.