Mechanical Engineer - Medical Devices (m/f)
You will be involved in development of high value equipment product
You will work for a challenging medical devices company
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in its field with an international presence.
- Participate in the design the internal and external mechanical structure of the equipment, develop test plans, perform the verification and validation activities with quality and compliance focus.
- Designing mechanical parts, mechanisms and enclosures
- Packaging design, manufacture and qualification (Shock, vibration tests, water proofing)
- Taking part in product's UL and CE certification
- Active interaction with strategic suppliers involved in the development and work occasionally close to the end-users.
- Ensure development compliance with GMP requirements
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent in related scientific or engineering fields (mechanics, micro-mechanics, or similar fields)
- Major experience in new product development and manufacturing equipment, ideally for the medical or life science industry involving cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated skills of global, cross-functional project teams and ability to drive project design plans to completion on-time
- Demonstrated experience in launching products following formal product development cycle/ methodology and quality management system
- Knowledge and practical experience of relevant regulations (ISO 9001, ISO13485, cGMP),
- Expertise in CAD design required (ideally Solidworks)
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
What's on Offer
Please send us our CV in PDF.