Manufacturing Engineer (m/f) - Medical Devices
Join a dynamic and flexible company
Be part of a manufacturing challenge
Our client is a well-known company based in Vaud.
- Identify manufacturing issues, develop cost-effective solutions, and oversee successful implementation into production;
- Work with Production Associates & CMO to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design;
- Own process/product change transfer to production;
- Ensure regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification
- Coordinate of smooth manufacturing releases;
- Provide operationnal and technical support;
- Drive continuous improvement with KPIs associated.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree or High School diploma;
- At least 2 to 5 years experiences in an equivalent position in production or engineering;
- Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices;
- Good analytical and planning skills;
- Experience of medical devices sector is compulsory;
- Ability to work in English & French.
Temporary position - Starting date ASAP