Very fast growth
About Our Client
Our client, an international company specialized in the medical and healthcare industry
Key responsibilities include:
* Continuous internal communication with global pole managers/transportation teams
* Implementation of tools and dashboards for metric visibility and communication
* Drive data analysis and business case development for key projects
* Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with freight forwarders
* Responsible for answering logistic cases/complaints on a timely manner
* Responsible for timely, accurate and complete record keeping
* Support standardization of transportation processes across the region
* Working cross-functionally with sourcing, operations, supply chain and finance to identify improvement opportunities and implement successful changes
* Release daily shipments, track picking, packing and shipping activities are completed in time with our 3PL
* Be the main point of contact for our 3PL for any logistics matters in order to serve our customers worldwide in due time.
* Support warehousing optimization/Lean projects.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience working in logistics, or supply chain management OR a High School diploma/GED and 5 years of work experience in logistics or supply chain management.
What's on Offer
Are you customer and team oriented? Do you have a productive attitude and excellent organizational skills? Are you process oriented and able to work in a face past environment? If yes, please do not hesitate to apply!