Legal Counsel 60% - Swiss Qualified
Fantastic part time in-house opportunity
Great work-life balance and competitve package
About Our Client
Our client is an international company.
Work in an influential in-house legal function reporting to the Group General Counsel, with the principal instructing client being a member of the Executive Committee or a senior manager within the organisation.
Assist the Group General Counsel to grow the in-house team and develop a best-in-class legal service provider to complement the business' growth ambitions.
Principal areas of focus for the role will involve advising in respect of:
commercial arrangements relating to various types of supply, purchasing, logistics, rail, marine, materials handling and commercial joint ventures; construction and infrastructure projects;
The role will require a close working relationship with the various business divisions, which shall enhance an appreciation of the practical operational risks faced and emphasise where value is best provided from a legal perspective.
Commercial/corporate experience is essential for this role and construction experience would be a plus.
The Successful Applicant
UK - US or EU Bar exam mandatory
You must be comfortable working in both a commercial and collaborative environment.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator, have enthusiasm for development and apply a proactive response to your workload.
- You will need to be confident advising and directing life-long construction industry managers and be robust in the advice that you provide.
- You must be able to take on a high level of responsibility and maintain and enhance at all times the reputation of the in-house legal team as a provider of quality legal advice.
- If required, you will need to be capable and enthusiastic to assist with legal work outside of your core area of expertise (for example Dispute Resolution, Employment, Construction and Competition law).
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
What's on Offer
To be discussed