Legal Counsel 50% Swiss Qualified (Master / LLM or Swiss Bar)
French Native with good skills in English
Work in a highly talented legal team
About Our Client
Our client is an international company.
- Provide legal advice and opinions in all legal aspects, in addition to interpreting legislation and regulations;
- Draft all types of contracts including commercial, marketing, HR, M&A and tax;
- Handle all labour matters, corporate compliance, and other HR-related matters
- specifications and company laws;
- Attend Board of Directors meetings;
- Prepare comprehensive legal training materials;
- Draft all legal documentation
- Assess business risks
The Successful Applicant
* Qualified Solicitor, Juris Doctor (law degree) from an accredited Law School required or international equivalent in Switzerland
- French Native with excellent English
- 7+ years of working experience
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to work in fast-paced environment with a strong focus on collaboration
- Good working knowledge of corporate law, corporate finance, M&A and intellectual property rights.
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory environment of listed companies.
- Management experience and/or experience of developing a team.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
To be discussed.