Lab Associate - QC Cell Substrate Analytics (m/f)
1 year temporary contract in international Pharma Company
Junior Scientist looking for a new challenge
About Our Client
Our client, an international Pharma company in Basel is currently looking for a Lab Associate. You are responsible for performing scientific experiments for the molecular characterization of Cell Banks.
- Performing scientific experiments - sequencing, Northern Blot, Southern Blot, qPCR, etc.
- Characterize through tests the production cell lines and derived cell banks
- Preparing analytical data packages to release materials
- Maintaining instruments under GMP
- Documenting of raw data and analyzing results
- Writing protocols, reports and lab procedures
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Biology or technical education with work experience
- Work experience with the relevant scientific experiments
- Fluent in German and English
- Understanding of software and computer tools
- Documentation skills and proactive
- Detail oriented and good communicator
What's on Offer
Are you a passionate Biological Scientist and are looking for a new challenge? Do you have first solid experience with conducting the relevant experiments? Then apply now!