Key Account Assistant (m/w) - 100%
Fast growing industry player in the consumer goods company
Solid experience is sales support responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer goods company with its international operations hub based in Zurich, is currently looking for a Key Account Assistant to start as soon as possible.
As part of a multicultural, dynamic team you will be responsible to provide national clients with a high level of customer service by carrying out the following tasks:
- Delivering excellent customer service by ensuring orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Order entry and data maintenance in SAP
- Coordination of international and national deliveries in collaboration with the logistics department
- Regularly monitoring and following up on deliveries to ensure a maximum level of customer satisfaction
- Handling claims and escalating issues when needed
- Working together with internal stakeholders to improve customer service processes
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed commercial education or equivalent
- At least 4 years of solid working experience in a similar position (customer service, order processing, sales support)
- Experience in a multicultural organization with a global client base is preferred
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken) is a must, Italian and French would be an asset
- Experience with ERP system (eg.SAP), MS Office (Excel in particular) and general IT- Affinity
- Strong communication skills and customer orientated personality
- Ability to grasp the bigger picture and to think "outside of the box"
- Agile and independent approach to work with a "can-do" attitude
- Reliable team player with a global outlook
What's on Offer
Great opportunity with competitive package and career perspective.