Junior HR Business Partner
Position dedicated for a talented young professional
Strong interest in HR mandatory - Project mindset
About Our Client
Our client is an international company.
You will directly report to the Head of Employee and Labor Relations Director with the following scope of duties :
- Creation of an internal handbook for employees which includes all the best practices and HR processes.
- You will adapt this handbook to all the countries where the company is based and launch the communication around it.
- In partnership with the legal head, you will deliver a risk review of contingent workers.
- Assess and define a legal landscape for an EMEA works councils including a benchmark of other companies which did that.
- Manage the annual calendar of the EMEA work councils.
- Support your director with Employee and Labor Relations conflicts and cases
The Successful Applicant
- Capacity to work as a team in a start up environment
- Master's degree in HR or in Law
- First professional experience including traineeship in an international and fast paced company
- Ability to analyse metrics and propose solutions
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Fluencw in English
- Previous work experience on an HR ERP such as Workday or Cornerstone
What's on Offer
To be discussed.