Junior HR Analyst
Urgent need to provide expertise in HR analysis and analytics
2-5 years of experience needed - Bilingual French and English
About Our Client
Our client is an international company,
* Payroll (outsourced) monthly Excel file preparation - to deadline and accuracy ready for Finance interface to provider (bureau).
* HR data integrity and reporting (i.e. employee data across, recruitment, training etc).
* Scope, devise and maintain key people reports with analysis on trends and opportunities (i.e. gender, pay, diversity).
* Scope and enable People Metrics (KPI) for HR and functional Head of Departments.
* Lead the extract and preparation of people and reward data for annual pay and bonus cycles.
The Successful Applicant
* Demonstrable previous experience working in a similar capacity as part of a team.
* Demonstrable experience of working to deadlines and to accuracy in a confidential manner.
* Previous payroll experience.
* Employment law knowledge in relation to data management
* Report writing.
* Advanced Excel skills
* Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills
* Analytics, Maths, Economics or Science degree (2:1 or above) or similar an advantage
* Business objects experience (but not essential)
What's on Offer
To be discussed