Internship with International Pharma Company
Masters and PhD students welcome to apply!
1-year contract, starting in January
About Our Client
Our client, an internationally renowned Pharmaceutical company, is recruiting. On its behalf we are now looking for an Intern to experience multiple departments over a 1-year contract. As an intern, you will get to know the company in current day-to-day projects, and learn more about what it takes for each department to contribute to a successful pharmaceutical organisation.
- Get an insight into the different cross-functional activities of pharmaceutical sales, marketing including digital offers, customer care, congress organisation, as well as tasks of the medical department.
- Work closely with other departments, such as Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement, Regulatory Affairs and Policy & Communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed university master's program, doctorate would be a plus with specialisation in human medicine, pharmacy, science, economics and business informatics, all related fields
- Proactive personality, self-starter with follow-through attitude
- English and German fluent in speaking and writing
- Computer skills: MS Office, experience with SAP
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills, communication skills
What's on Offer
Are you currently looking for a position within an international operating, dynamic business environment and enjoy communication and working together with different nationalities and teams? We are looking forward to receive your application as of today!