International Customer Service Coordinator (m/f)
Leading FMCG player with career developement opportunities
Immediate availability is preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer goods company with its international operations hub based in the Zurich area. As an addition to the Travel Retail Department we are currently looking for two motivated customer service coordinators (temporary and permanent assignments).
As part of a multicultural, dynamic team you will be responsible to provide international clients with a high level of customer service by carrying out the following tasks:
- Delivering excellent customer service by ensuring orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Order entry and data maintenance in SAP
- Coordination of international deliveries in collaboration with the logistics department
- Regularly monitoring and following up on deliveries to ensure a maximum level of customer satisfaction
- Handling claims and escalating issues when needed
- Working together with internal stakeholders to improve customer service processes
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed commercial education or equivalent
- At least 2 years of solid working experience in a similar position (customer service supply chain, order processing, sales support)
- Past experience in a multicultural organization with a global client base is preferred
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is an asset
- Experience with ERP system (eg. SAP), MS Office (Excel in particular) and general IT- Affinity
- Strong communication skills and customer orientated personality
- Ability to grasp the bigger picture and to think "outside of the box"
- Agile and independent approach to work with a "can-do" attitude
What's on Offer
The inclusive culture of the company embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs. The selected candidate will also be awarded with competitive benefits, services and resources.