Interim Snr. Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/f)
3- months temporary contract with possibility of extension
International Pharma Company needs your support!
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in the Pharmaceutical industry located in Zurich. We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist able to start immediately. You need to have experience with submissions.
- Preparing regulatory submissions and contracts with regulatory agencies
- Providing Regulatory input for applications submitted
- Communicating with Health Authorities
- Process development relevant to submissions
- Ensuring that quality and regulatory standards are considered throughout the product development life cycle
- Performing regulatory intelligence
The Successful Applicant
- Pharmacist or equivalent education in life sciences
- Fluent in English
- 2-3 years working experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Work experience of submissions is a must
- Knowledge of Agency regulations and industry standards
- Team player, resilient and multi tasker
What's on Offer
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist in the Pharma Industry? Can you start immediately in the new year? Then apply now!