Institutional Sales Associate FR / ENG 100% (m/f)
Our client is a well-established company specialized in wealth management and asset management with an international exposure.
- Developing a marketing & sales strategy for the Asset Management Department ;
- Developing a portfolio of institutional clients ;
- Identifying and sourcing key contacts as prospects ;
- Phoning and marketing pitch ;
- Participating to client meetings with Managing Partners ;
- Organizing and coordinating roadshows ;
- Maintaining relationship management with prospects and clients ;
- Preparing reporting ad-hoc for institutional investors ;
- Developing partnerships with third parties ;
- Developing marketing and communication tools ad-hoc ;
- Coordinating financial fairs and financial events in link with fund activity ;
- Follow-up prospects and clients ;
- Working closely with the Business Managers and the Managing Partners ;
- Participating to the office activity.
- Graduated from a Bachelor and / or a Master in Business Administration / Economy or Finance ;
- 3 - 6 years' experience in fund management, particularly in front office ;
- Similar experience in institutional sales in Switzerland and / or Europe ;
- Good knowledge in fund management and financial products ;
- Good knowledge of IT tools as MS Office, CRM, VBA, SQL and Bloomberg ;
- Fluent in English and French ;
- German as an asset ;
- Strong sales skills ;
- Team player, client oriented & very professional ;
- Ability to travel in Europe in business trips.
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract within a challenging and dynamic working environment.