Import/Export Coordinator (100%)
Internationally-Operating Business in the Pharmaceutical sector
Unlimited Temporary Contract Available!
About Our Client
Our client, a well-established company in the Pharmaceutical sector, is recruiting. On its behalf we are now looking for an Import/Export Coordinator to work in the Lucerne area on an unlimited temporary basis.
- Coordination, organization and controlling of temperature controlled air and ground transportation of national and international shipments
- Coordination and planning of shipping activities in close collaboration ship with the internal and external requestor
- Act as contact person for export / import questions
- Check and control of compliance aspects, including export/import licenses, global trade compliance, good distribution practices, etc.
- Generating shipping documents, such as proforma invoices, pick lists, dangerous goods certificates
The Successful Applicant
- Up to 2 years' experience in Export and/or Import Activities
- Project management skills
- Flexible and team-oriented
- Diligent and quality oriented
- Structured and proactive working attitude
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- English and German (verbal and written) at professional working level
What's on Offer
Are you currently looking for a position within an international operating, dynamic business environment and enjoy communication and working together with different nationalities and teams? We look forward to receiving your application!