Human Resources Administrator (m/f) 100%
Permanent employment in a dynamic and well established company
Possibility to take on responsibility and develop in HR
About Our Client
Our client, an international business services provider with multiple offices in Switzerland, is looking for an HR Administrator to support the Zurich office. This is a great opportunity to get further experience in HR Administration.
- Act as first point of contact for employees who have questions concerning contracts, insurance, pension fund, etc.
- Support employees in the on- and off-boarding process
- Collect all necessary information from new hires and write employment contracts
- Conduct entry meetings with new hires in order to explain company culture, tools, etc.
- Write interim and final work certificates
- Liaise with the external payroll provider to ensure that hours and expenses are booked correctly
- General HR Admin tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed Bachelor or Master's degree in Human Resources
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional working experience in HR, in Switzerland
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience with PeopleSoft is a big plus
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy and excellent communication skills on all levels
- Previous experience in managing confidential data
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, while working independently and in a team
What's on Offer
If you are a resilient and proactive person seeking your next opportunity in the HR field, if you bring the above mentioned qualities with you, then apply now by clicking on the button below.