HR Coordinator - Temp for 6 months - Maternity Cover - April
Working for a fantastic organisation during 6 months
Exciting HR Coordinator role for someone looking for progression
About Our Client
The client is an internationally renowned organisation based in Geneva.
- Organising and directly supporting the administration and coordination of new-hire checks and on-boarding, creating a great employee experience
- Supporting employees through their career and their interactions with HR including annual leave queries, flexible working application, maternity and paternity leave, changes to employment status such as hours, job role, location
- Support with HR project co-ordination and tasks as Directed by the HR Business Partner
- Ensuring your team have all the necessary skills to undertake their roles now and into the future
- Manage HR related training sessions, which includes the design of the methodology, the development of training materials and the facilitation of sessions
- Be the focal point for corporate training
- Participate in the selection and implementation of a learning management system.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience including:
- HR administration processes and practices;
- Experience in planning and facilitating training is an asset.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required - French is a plus
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Team spirit oriented
- Excellent planning and monitoring skills
- Ability for prioritizing
What's on Offer
To be discussed.