HR Administration (m/w) 100%
Permanent employment in a dynamic company
Modern working environment with varied tasks in the center of Zurich
About Our Client
For our client, a Swiss company in the banking sector, we are looking for an independent and flexible personality with several years of experience in human resources, either immediately or by arrangement.
- Support in personnel administration in cooperation with HR and line managers
- Completion of the entire personnel administration, such as resignation/entry, anniversaries, preparation of interim and final certificates, etc.
- Completion of the personnel mutation in the Personnel Information System Oracle
- Coordination of the screening process prior to recruitment
- Coordination with HR colleagues of other locations regarding payroll administration, pension fund and insurance
- Ensuring correct and punctual monthly payroll accounting
- Contact person for all topics related to working hours
- Data Maintenance of the Internal Recruitment Tool
- Organization of different events
The Successful Applicant
- Several years of experience in a stable HR role
- Experience in the financial sector would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of German and English (stylistically confident in spoken and written), French would be a plus
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- Affinity to IT systems
- Independent and committed working style
- Ability to work in a team, high social competence and discretion
What's on Offer
Our client offers you the opportunity to become part of a dynamic company management within an independent and varied task environment. Were we able to get you excited about this job and arouse your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.