Head of the Technical Department (m/f)
Join a leader in their field of special machines
You will be the leader of the Technical Department
About Our Client
Our client designs and develops special machines for the petrochemical sector. Its offices are in Geneva with an international influence (Europe & Asia).
As Head of the Technical Department, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and design special machines for each client project;
- Carry out design studies of the various mechanical parts;
- Draw detailed plans for all machined and welded construction parts;
- Prepare the manufacturing files for subcontractors;
- Monitor the production of machines from sub-assembly to the final assembly;
- Be the link between the Geneva office and the suppliers involved in the production;
- Manage and organize the Technical Department;
- Interact with the different actors involved in the projects (Project Engineer, Management, Purchasing, Process Engineer).
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and drawing of mechanical machines;
- Significant experience in project management;
- Very good knowledge of DIN, VSM, ANSI standards;
- Very good knowledge of AutoCad 2D;
- Languages: French and English are required - German is an advantage.
What's on Offer
Please send us a PDF CV.