Front Office Assistant 60%
Top opportunity for a customer focused Receptionist - Every morning
Luxury environment - Permanent opportunity for Bilingual Candidate
About Our Client
Our client is a luxury compay (jewelry).
The key elements of the post are to:
- Work in a team and alone to provide a high quality first contact for visitors and efficient operation of the 'front of house' area.
- May perform clerical typing or related duties as required.
- Greet visitors conducting business with the company and directs them to the appropriate location following established security procedures.
The Successful Applicant
Essential Knowledge, skills & Experience
- Understanding of GOOD Customer service
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Previous reception or customer facing experience
- Administration experience
- Cashing up/banking experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of using database system
- Understanding of boundaries and confidentiality
What's on Offer
To be discussed