Financial Controller (m/w)
You have between 3 and 5 years' experience in financial controlling
You are perfectly fluent in English and in Spanish (mandatory)
About Our Client
Our client is a commodity trading company based in Geneva.
- Set-up and implementation of management reporting process
- Continuous quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Improvement of internal processes and controls
- Month-end and year-end closing process, interaction with external auditors
- Budget process- preparation, monitoring and variance analysis
- Capital expenditures budgeting, tracking, challenging
The Successful Applicant
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS accounting principles and willingness to learn and understand local GAAPs
- Extensive knowledge of Spanish accounting principles
- Charismatic team player and good self-starter
- Well-developed leadership skills and good at cross-cultural communication
- Fluent (speaking and reading) in English and Spanish
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Flexibility to travel
What's on Offer
A permanent opportunity with great growth perspectives in a very dynamic and international environment.
Please apply only if you match all the requirements.