Financial Controller (m/f)
Join the headquarter of an international company
Work closely with the business managers
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company located in Geneva.
As a business partner, you will be a part of the controlling team, and be involved in process improvement and perform a high level of financial reports.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Support the Financial Manager in his daily duties;
- Review monthly reporting regarding group requests;
- Analyze operational cost activities;
- Help regional managers making decision and planning strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Controller in an international company;
- You have a Master degree in Finance or Controlling
- You are fluent in English, another language is a plus;
- You are able to work in a challenging environment;
- You have excellent analytical skills;
- You are team player and result oriented.
What's on Offer
Join a growing company with interesting benefits.