Fiduciary Accountant (m/f)
Great opportunity to join a well-known provider of outsourced services
Dynamic and fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client, a well-known market leader in the field of outsourced services with many offices worldwide, is currently looking for a strong accountant to enrich the international team near Lucerne.
- Full scope of Accounting activities including GL/AP/AR, VAT filings, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Preparation of financial statements according to Swiss GAAP as well as support on management reporting
- Taking care for the day to day operations for several companies
- Contact person for your assigned clients
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics
- A good track record in accounting is a must
- At least two years of experience with a similar field of activity
- Excellent use of English language both spoken and written. German would be an advantage
- Proactive, organisational talent and problem solver attitude
- Very ambitious and willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to grow within a multicultural dynamic environment with a great focus on personal and professional development. The attractive salary and other benefits, such as flexibility and trainings, round off the offer. Can you identify with this challenging role and want to work for a well-known market leader? Then I look forward to your application.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.