Executive Assistant FR/ENG/GER 100% (m/w)
5 years minimum as an Executive Assistant
Bilingual in english, fluent in german and french
About Our Client
My client is a world-renowned company based in Biel. He is a leader in the Industry sector.
- Coordinate executive communications in English and German, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients,
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners,
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries,
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place; take minutes,
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents,
- Assist the HR in the recruitment process and handle applications,
- Work on specific HR projects (Excel presentations, etc.),
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years as an Executive Assistant in an international company,
- Bilingual in English, fluent in German and advanced in french,
- Excellent skills with Excel and other IT systems,
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties,
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities,
- Exceptional interpersonal skills,
- Flexibility and high level of confidentiality.
What's on Offer
Working in a dynamic environment with many responsibilities and career development.