Executive Assistant ENG/FR 100%
Permanent employment in Lausanne
About Our Client
For my client, an international company in the pharmaceutical industry, I am looking for a flexible and highly motivated Executive Assistant. In this position you will be joining a dynamic team, supporting the director managers with daily business.
- Coordinate executive communications in English and French, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients,
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for the director and industry partners,
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries,
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place; take minutes,
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents,
- Assist other managers on ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant in an international company,
- Bilingual in English and fluent in French,
- Excellent skills with Excel and other IT systems,
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties,
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multitasking abilities,
- Exceptional interpersonal skills,
- Flexibility and high level of confidentiality.
What's on Offer
A permanent opportunity in Lausanne, working in a dynamic and an attractive office environment.