Executive Assistant to CEO - Non For Profit
Not for profit industry - Excellent opportunity for a Bilingual candidate
Busy role - Supporting the CEO of a high profile foundation
About Our Client
A large Foundation who has been established for over 100 years who is highly active in developing their sector and work closely with other NGOs.
They have multiple office locations across the world but the position will be based in Geneva.
The successful Executive Assistant to CEO will be responsibble for:
- Ensuring smooth running of the Exec Office on a day-to-day basis
- Reviewing existing office processes and procedures to maximise efficiency in ways of working
- Prepare and draft briefing materials ahead of key meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the CEO's inbox and all communications/correspondence
- Acting as a main point of contact for, and building solid relationships with, a range of key stakeholders including the Board, Trustees and Government figures
The Successful Applicant
The successful Executive Assistant will have:
- Demonstrable EA experience at C-level in a large national/international Charity
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Experience of management and the associated responsibilities
- A confident and professional communicator
- Ability to work with discretion around sensitive information
- French and English fluent with a plus for Enlgish Native level.
What's on Offer
To be discussed.
Salary range : CHF 100 000 - 110 000 gross.