Executive Assistant to CEO 100%
Strong Executive Assitant experience in an international environment
Bilingual in English
À propos de notre client
For our client, an international company, we are looking a flexible and motivated Senior Executive Assistant. In this position, you will be assisting the CEO with daily business in a fast-paced environment.
Description du poste
Administrative support to the CEO in his daily tasks:
- Schedule organisation and email administration of the CEO,
- Travel Management for the CEO as well as cost monitoring and visa procurement,
- Control credit card statements and travel expenses,
- First point of contact for internal and external stakeholders,
- Creation and update of presentations for CEO,
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place; take minutes,
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- 10 years of experience in a similar role in an international organisation,
- Perfect written and spoken communication skills in English, German is a big advantage,
- Very good MS-Office user, especially Outlook and PowerPoint,
- Service oriented, open and positive personality,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team,
- Ability to be flexible and proactive in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential details and records.
An important opportunity in Lausanne area, working in a demanding and dynamic environment. Has this position caught your interest and do you bring the necessary requirements? Then apply now to get further information.