eTMF Specialist (100%)
8-month temporary contract on offer
International environment with the potential for professional development
About Our Client
Our client, an internationally renowned Pharmaceutical company, is recruiting in Zurich. On its behalf we are now looking for an eTMF Specialist to start as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
- Perform ongoing technical quality control of relevant documents uploaded by different functions, based on guidelines provided.
- Ensure quality control completion is recorded in the system.
- Escalate to the document owners or relevant functions any limiting factors and non-compliance related to the documentation quality standards, and provide guidance on issue resolution.
- Monitor the compliance quality control completeness and follow up with the document owners or relevant functions until their resolution.
- Occasionally arrange secure shipments of wet-ink documents.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent from an accredited university in subject such as economics or business administration
- Previous experience of compliance support in a similar industry, and knowledge of Swiss Compliance requirements preferred
- English fluent in speaking and writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive Personality, self-starter with follow-through attitude
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills, communication skills
What's on Offer
Are you currently looking for a position within an international operating, dynamic business environment and enjoy communication and working together with different nationalities and teams? We are looking forward to receive your application as of today!